Monday, May 16, 2011

...I got a gift in the mail.

A while back, I re-upped my XBOX Live Gold Subscription so I can play all my fun games online and watch Netflix on my giant television in HD.

People always ask me, "Why do you pay for that crap?" Well, anyone else see PSN go down for a couple weeks and not be able to do jack on it? Microsoft uses money to help keep that shiz secure people. Keep hackers out, keep cheaters out, bring content to you like ESPN3 live events, Netflix in HD first, Hulu+, DLC exclusives before other systems. That's what my $60 a year is going to and I don't mind it one bit.

This year, they gave me a gift for subscribing at just the right time. I got 13 months for the price of 12 and a copy of Halo:Reach. It just showed up at my doorstep today. I think of it like this, I bought Halo:Reach.. they gave me free 13 months of XBOX. I would have bought this game at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment