Monday, March 28, 2011

...I found out I did quite well in my classes.

I had two midterm things that I thought I didn't so so well at. Anyone who knows me knows that I have this fear of school because of not really remembering much of high school. So, natually I think doing things like writing papers and taking tests is hard. All results show this is not the case. I actually do quite well in them. I just need to have more confidence when I am doing things like this.

I'm slowly getting better at it, learning to manage my time, relax and not worry so much about it. I have also taken the stance that no matter how hard I try,I might not get an A all the time and I am now ok with it.

Back to class. It's about to start and the weekly "teacher can't get the projector going" is quite amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment