Thursday, September 15, 2011

this guy won America's Got Talent.

Last night was the results show for America's Got Talent, Season 6. I watch this almost every year. There are a couple I have missed. I love it. I'm a sucker for talent shows and watching other artists that nobody has every heard of show up and do their thing (some for the first time) on a stage in front of hundreds. 

America got it right with last night's winner.

The man that won, Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. Watch all the videos you can of him, from his audition to the finale. It's amazing. I put the finale performance here for you so you can see why I dig this guy. Just six months ago, he was washing cars for a living. 

If you've got the talent to do something, do not waste it. Share it with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment