Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Gears of War 3 is out!

Yes, I'm a video game nerd.

Yes, this is nothing but blood and gore.

Yes, they added a chick this time for good measure.

But, come on. If you own an XBOX, you have to play Gears of War.

It's a must.

A right of passage one might say.



I've never been so excited about a game coming out like I am with this one. I bought the first two on sale and as game of the year editions, so I got extra content with them.

But, I never did co-op mode on any of them. I'm told this is the way to go when playing Gears. So, Gebby and I have said to each other that we're not playing the campaign, unless it is together. And, all the way through. So, this might take longer than other games for me to finish. He's a dad, I have school. Gaming time is limited. But, we both love this series. Might as well enjoy it.

I'm totally telling him I get to be Marcus too.

No comments:

Post a Comment