Friday, July 29, 2011

...I got a hell of a lot farther than I thought I would.

So, I had a plan. I thought I was not going to finish at all. But, I got what I wanted to get done for the night already. And EARLY. I can't paint any more here in the house tonight because it all has to dry.

Don't worry, Sally and Susie, I have an open window with a fan pulling air out.

Lou, once the room is done, I will give you a call. I'll actually have one fully completed room in this house. It's the big entrance room. Carpeting goes down on Tuesday, I should have everything painted before then. It's going to look great.

I would not be as far as I am tonight though without the help of my monkeys. They did a lot too, they also paint quite well if you give them good instructions!

No comments:

Post a Comment