Sunday, July 10, 2011

...I want to take a vacation.

I want to take a vacation, but how do I go about this. I am short on cash right now, but I would really like to go back down to Tampa.

So, I started figuring shit out.

According to Google Maps...it is 1270+ miles to the Castle, from my house. Driving straight through, that would be about 21-22 hours of driving. SO....

my car gets about 32 miles per gallon... 1270/32 = 39.6ish gallons of gas to get down there. I have a 14 gallon tank... so 39.6/14 = 2.8 tanks of gas to get down there, and lets say that gas is at $4 a gallon just for fun... that's $56 per full fill up... $156 to go TO tampa... and $156 back.

shit. it's still cheaper to fly...

I need to do more math on this.

1 comment:

  1. Your car does not try to finger you to ride it though.

    ReplyDelete